Sunday, August 23, 2015

CCA competition results

I mentioned back in the beginning of August that I would have some entries in the Caricature Carvers of America's competition this year. Many may remember that on the 11th of August I completed a carving and liked it enough to add it to the entries.

The competition is a closed event. You send in your carvings or drop them off if you live close enough. The day of judging comes and once the event is done they pack them all up and ship all the carvings back to the carvers.

Well the carvings made it home yesterday safe and sound. This was my 4th year for entering and my best to date. I am proud to have received three ribbons this year; two fourth place ribbons and my first second place ribbon. What made this really exciting was my little Irishman was the second place ribbon winner. Yeah, I had a good day yesterday, God is good.



as always, 
"Good night and may God bless"


No comments:

Post a Comment