Saturday, May 21, 2016


 So this week was a down week for me but I had a few cut outs that a carver sent me so I played around with these. From what I have been told the little elf was originally done by a carver Fern Webber. I never met the woman but from what I understand she was a talented at carving and teaching carving to others. The one painted is somewhat how it is supposed to be carved as an elf. The other was just me playing around with the cutout, he will either be painted as a cowboy or a pirate, not sure yet.

The boot I don't know who originally designed this one, as I say it was a cutout given to me. These were a good no brainer pieces that I could just whittle away and not really have to think about. Sometimes it's good to do things where for the most part you can shut down a big portion of your brain and just unwind from the events of the day or the week. Hope everyone had a good week carving or otherwise.


as always, 
Good night and may God bless








No comments:

Post a Comment