Wednesday, February 26, 2014

my etsy shop

Cartoons 2 carving now has an etsy shop, it only has one item but it is technically open for business. I will need to take some photos to post more items soon so stop back by in the coming days. For those so inclined I do now and always welcome your prayers on my behalf and on behalf of cartoons2carvings. This will still be a part time venture for me so I have no grand expectations but it will be fun to have my work out there to see what kind of response the carvings receive.

On a side note the cowboy carving has headed out west to Nebraska. He now belongs to my Uncle Dean. He was sent out as a birthday present from my mother, his sister and I couldn't think of any better place I would have him. I really liked the way this one came out and miss not having him here, but my carving is now in my hometown in Nebraska, I couldn't think of a better home than that.

happy trails and as always

Carpe diem carving

No comments:

Post a Comment