Monday, October 5, 2015

new carving

                          

This is my latest carving, it has been a long while since I have carved a full body carving. I will look to work in a few more of there within the next few weeks as I also carve a few more ornaments for the Christmas season. I may even take this guy and turn him into a Santa carving, who knows.

At least today and beyond for the foreseeable future we will have some sunshine so I will carve out a few roughouts for future use. I will need to check my stock of wood and see what I may need.


Even though we have sunshine the folks down in North and South Carolina don't and even for those that may there will be much to be done for them and their communities, especially South Carolina. Many may know that the storm that came through has caused major damage to South Carolina all throughout the state. Many are without power many are even without tap water. We have many carving friends down in the Carolina's will you please keep them in our thoughts and our prayers in the coming weeks.
as always 
"Good night and May God bless"  


No comments:

Post a Comment