Thursday, June 8, 2017

pilot carving fini

So the carving is fini, painted finish applied cigarette lit. This one was a bit different for me as I love to paint so all my carvings get color applied. Yet from the other day I pondered should I leave some paint off and see how he might come out? My good friend Dwayne has always encouraged me to leave it without paint when carving butternut, to no avail. My wife has also said she likes the look of the wood carved without paint, to no avail. She always leaves the final verdict up to me as these represent me. Yet this one she once again said she thought he looked fine with minimal paint, so I applied just a bit more and here he is.

What do you think, butternut carvings, do you like them with more or less paint? 

as always, 
"Good night and May God bless"



No comments:

Post a Comment