Monday, September 17, 2012

more faces




Here are three faces from the same rough-out corner cut. I have been playing around with the faces to carve a variety. There are one or two things I still want to do to them before I go into the painting process. I know I should only show one at a time to make it look like I am being productive each day with my blog but it looks to be a busy week so better get this posted while I can. I will also experiment with the rough-out and not cut as much into it to give me more freedom in designing the character.

 I will be experimenting with the colors as well. I want to do one in camouflage but not sure if I have a good grip on how to paint this and make it look realistic. Bad camouflage just looks bad, ya know. Well to quote my fellow Nebraskan, Larry the cable guy, I better finish this and go “Git R Done”. Now that’s funny, I don’t care who you are.

No comments:

Post a Comment