Saturday, September 3, 2016

new soldier pt 2



Well I got my soldier painted and dipped along with another soldier I had recently done. The first one is modeled (loosely) after a pilot back in the day and the other was done especially for a family member who is serving in the Nebraska National Guard. They are currently in Afghanistan at the present time. I took portions of the unit design and used it in different areas of the carving. Also gave him a football jersey cause you know how we Nebraskans love our football.  He will travel over to join the unit shortly along with some well needed goodies.

With the talk of troops overseas and with the upcoming holidays I am posting a link to a page that gives a list of companies that will ship packages overseas to our troops, most with free shipping.

Companies with FREE SHIPPING to APO/FPO military addresses


as always, 
Good night and May God bless

No comments:

Post a Comment