Thursday, January 18, 2018

Latest efforts



I know I haven't posted much lately so thought I would share these four images as these are the latest carvings I have completed. The first two were special order carvings and the last two were just because. The fist image is a relief carving carved on a corner piece of butternut and the other three are in the round carvings. Of the three, the second image was carved from a 1" piece of bass wood and the other two were carved from a 1 1/2" piece of bass wood.


Also for those interested to an insight of my painting process please visit my Cartoons2Carvings fb page where I have posted two videos on painting the ear of corn carving. Due to size constraints I am unable to post it here.


as always, 
"Good night and May God bless"

No comments:

Post a Comment