Sunday, June 10, 2018

practice, practice. practice


As of late the painted study sticks have kept me busy. This whole thing started as a way for me to get some time in practicing facial features and then one day I decided I would paint one just to see how that would look, from there it has taken on a life of its own.




I now have wood carvers who have requested a painted study stick and now have begun to do somewhat of a custom order. With these the carvers have requested what I start with on top of the study stick such as a pilot, sea captain or an engineer. It has even been suggested that I may try a chef as well. Sometimes you just don't know which direction things will lead but if you are open to the opportunities you never know what you may be doing next. After all it's all started as a way of practicing facial feature, the more I do hopefully the better I become, now at times I am getting paid to practice.


As always, 
"Good night and May God bless"





No comments:

Post a Comment