Saturday, November 14, 2015

2 new ornaments in the works


Two more ornaments are in the works, both still need to be hollowed out in the back and an eye hook attached. I am happy with both but like the smiling Santa more at this point but there is more left to do so I won't pass complete judgment until they are both completed. I should have time to work on them in the next day or two and hopefully by the first of the week should post completed images of both. I am getting close to shutting down the ornament carvings for my shop and begin to focus on other commitments.

I am blessed this year to have two wonderful friends and fellow carvers that want to do an ornament swap so I will need to carve something for each of them and try to match their efforts. One of the two carvers has already requested a pilot based on my pilot ornaments from previous years and the other is leaving it up to me and I have already seen what hes has begun to carve. So stay tuned this will most certainly get very interesting in the coming days.




as always, 
Good night and may God bless

No comments:

Post a Comment