Friday, November 21, 2014

Tree elf carving


Well I got wonderful feedback from everyone about the tree elf carved for the Governors mansion's Christmas tree this year so I have carved another one. He will probably be placed in my Etsy shop before all is said and done. This one I carved the tree branches with softer curves and I like the effect it gives to the tree over all.
 
From the response I will carve a couple of these as I have a few people who want one, that makes my carving even more enjoyable and fun. As everyone who knows me knows I never try to carve the same carving twice but since I love carving faces this will give me the opportunity to play around with expressions and features to make each one unique. As we look to the holidays I have to say beyond my family this gift of carving is what I am thankful for this holiday. 

 
as always happy trails
and
Carpe diem 4 carving
 
 
Happy Thanksgiving
 


 

No comments:

Post a Comment