Wednesday, October 5, 2016

Now I should start with the fact that I hate Halloween, I don't like scary movies so this month is a bust for TCM for the most part and yeah I love TCM. But don't get me wrong, minus one or two I love Alfred Hitchcock movies, most of them.

But in the little bit of the spirit of the season that I can muster I carved my first pumpkin head. I tried to carve this where it would look organic, like the pumpkin was deformed  and grew this way. I still have some clean up to do and then he needs some color but for the most part and of course lack of enthusiasm this guy is done. I may leave a portion of the wood under the pumpkin head and paint it green, then again maybe not.



Hope everyone has a great day and stay tuned as info on the upcoming book could be here sooner than later.







as always, 
Good night and May God bless

No comments:

Post a Comment