Tuesday, October 4, 2016

Cartoons2Carvings is on Facebook

Cartoons 2 Carvings will now have a Facebook page but that doesn't mean you can keep coming by here, please do. But for those who frequent Facebook here is the new way to access my efforts in the art world; www.facebook.com/cartoons2carvings.

For a few years now I have tried to share my carvings as well as cartoons on Facebook through my personal page but I have never liked the idea of people I only know through the web and carving having access to my personal life. At times I have held back sharing certain things and at times I share more on the carvings side and not as much on the personal side due to the blurred lines. Don't get me wrong I have met some wonderful carvers through the internet and will always welcome getting to know new carvers. But I need to have a private life, between family and close personal friends. I am old school in this regard and will be this way till God calls me home.

as always,
 Good night and May God bless

No comments:

Post a Comment