Friday, December 2, 2016

the holiday season pt 2


I got the carving from the previous post painted along with a few others recently. I am trying to keep up with my shop and keep some carvings in there during the Christmas season. I also got two more carvings carved out and will be carving one or two more before my next painting process. I like to paint up three to four at a time due to the process of acrylics and the way that I layer my colors. Since my time down at Hickory, hanging out and carving with the likes of Dwayne Gosnell, Mitch Cartledge and Kevin Applegate it seems I can see some improved way I carve the faces of my ornaments and characters. This is what all carvers hope for to see some improvement and growth in my carvings. Yet I still have a book to get out and will soon have to call an audible and get the finishing touches completed and the book out there and published. I will give updates as they become available.



as always, 
Good night and may God bless


No comments:

Post a Comment