Sunday, May 20, 2012

Bought some wood


Well I recently bought some bass wood and I have to say I was thrilled with the service. I had a few options but nothing locally so I decided to try a company in Wisconsin, HeineckeWood Products. I placed my order on the 11th of this month and I received my shipment on the 17th. Now let me start by saying the shipping time was impressive but not the most impressive thing about the product, the most impressive was the wood itself. I order both 1 ½” and 2” and to my surprise it came at the exact size. Some places tell you it can be a 1/4” off due to surfacing, not this it was the exact size. Shipping was competitive and timely. All in all this is a great company to buy your wood from. They charge no minimal amount, a competitor on the web required a purchase of at least 25 dollars, and they were priced higher than Heinecke Wood Products which meant I would have to pay more for less wood. All in all it has been a pleasant shopping experience and would recommend them again. I have seen a link to their page on many wood carvers sites but thought you might want to know why so many wood carvers promote this company. 

No comments:

Post a Comment