Thursday, November 14, 2013

The number for today is 2

Two more carvings completed and two days left till the church bazaar. Yes, I have finished carving two more larger ornaments for the church bazaar this Saturday. I am extremely happy with both of these for different reasons but come Saturday it won't matter what I think it will now be in the hands of the people at the bazaar. I haven't gone over board with my decorations for my table but I think it will look nice. I don't want people to be so focused on the decorations that they miss the fact that there are carvings on the table. I think it will be a simple but pleasing display.
Yes your prayers are welcome and appreciated, if you pray, please pray that the carvings are well received and that my carvings and my actions at the bazaar are pleasing to God, no matter what the outcome. I believe it is by His hand that I have any abilities to carve in the first place. You don't have to wait till Saturday His office is open today.

On the illustration side, I may have some small cards for sell but not sure on that yet. I may but the main focus is on my carvings. This is just one more step in chasing the dream..........


Carpe diem carving

No comments:

Post a Comment