Monday, August 24, 2015

new season new ornaments


 Well the contest is over though the excitement is still there but now I need to get focused. A new season is upon us and there are new ornaments to carve, paint and post in the shop. I am hoping to have a wide variety of faces and looks this year. After all the upcoming season is a season of joy and celebration. I also will experiment with a few ornaments inspired by the soldier bust I carved but more on that in future postings. For now I will continue to carve and then put the knives off to the side for a day or so and paint some then back to carving. I will be chancing my process in painting the ornaments as well but this to will be in a future post, after all I need to give you a reason to stop back by.

as always, 
"Good night and may God bless"
call me corny but every time I type this in my mind I hear Red Skelton in his humble manner

No comments:

Post a Comment