Tuesday, June 26, 2012

Who's that?




If you clicked on my desk photo you might have seen someone you have not been introduced to yet. He’s another of my practice carvings done awhile back. I had fun with his attire; you might notice the torn shirt or the slightly broke in fishing cap. Since he is clearly enjoying the weekend, he might even be getting ready to go out and cast a few, I gave him a three day growth just to make sure he was comfortable. I can’t speak for all guys but for me some days when I look my worst, that's when I feel my best. Can’t have them all the time but there is nothing better than a lazy day weekend. Casual day at work was never like this but then again he doesn’t look like he is at work now does he? 



“Beware, so long as you live, of judging men by their outward appearance.”
Jean de La Fontaine

No comments:

Post a Comment