Thursday, July 11, 2013

Collin Raye

I am and always will be a Collin Raye fan. When you think about songs the likes of “Love me”, “In this Life”, “Somebody Else's Moon” and “Little Rock” to name just a few, not forgetting “That's My Story” of course. As many know and some may not know, I am a softy when it comes to my faith, my family, movies and music. That’s just the way God made me and I make no apologies for that. Many of Collins songs still to this day stir the feelings I have for my wife and my boys. So what does this have to do with carving, nothing, nothing at all.

I wanted to share a new CD that came out back in 2011. Sorry, I am never up to date on anything, we just found Duck Dynasty this year. Collin has a CD out and it is wonderful and uplifting as he sings some beautiful hymns. Attached is the website for the album, take a moment and watch the video but be warned, you might need a tissue before it is done. Well worth watching and well worth the purchase for some great renditions of some traditional hymns done as only Collin can do them. I don’t usually do commercials on my blog but I had to let people know about this one, it’s awesome. With the world the way it is we could all use some inspiration right about now, kind of a refocus of the spirit.



For those who stop by for carving stuff, I will be posting the painted version of the pilot tomorrow hopefully. As my friend Mr. Mertz would say, “Would be carvers would be carvers if they would carve wood”. Well, what are you waiting for, get at it.


No comments:

Post a Comment