Saturday, April 18, 2015

remeber on feb 10th


 Back on the 10th of February I showed a carving I had done, one of two. Well I finally got around to painting everything but he may not be done just yet. As I was looking over the carving this morning I started to think that I could do the body the same way but I could shape the base to look like one end of a football field. Flatten out the middle section paint it green with some white lines thrown in. Then in the side that slope up I could paint it to look like a full stadium, mostly painting in a whole bunch of red dots throwing in a few white dots every so often. After all not everyone on game day wears red, but most do. If I do this I will make sure to paint the two colors of green on the field and the white outline, just enough to set it in the minds of what stadium you are looking at. I will even paint the outside as close to the color as possible and paint in some of the black windows , once again just enough that a fan would recognize the similarity. I will post picture once I have this laid out but this could be cool.


 
as always happy trails
and
Carpe diem 4 carving

No comments:

Post a Comment