Tuesday, June 7, 2016

found wood, another carving started pt3


Well as I was pondering what this will be I found another piece of found wood with a similar knot in it and I have decided to incorporate this into the carving. So now the vehicle has an external tank. I will be looking into how I can connect the two knots with each other but first I need to carve in some detail to see how this will match up with the pieces already carved. Once the external tank was attached I decided this will be a rocket ship and will be made to look like the spaceship from the sci-fi movies from days gone by. This thing is slowly coming together and I am already planning the next piece for it. After I complete the detailing to the external tank, I will look at my scrap pile of found wood and see if I can carve out the propulsion section for this ship. I am planning on flames and all so this should be fun.

as always, 
Good night and may God bless

No comments:

Post a Comment