Tuesday, June 14, 2016

found wood another carving pt 6



Sometimes you just have to walk away from something or it will consume you, then again they say what doesn't kill you only makes you stronger. Well this probably fits in there somewhere because yesterday I went out to my garage with one simple task, to simply glue down the pieces that haven't been already and it was only two things, the pilot and the blue tubing going from the rocket to the pilot. But as I was setting it up in the correct position and making sure the glue was firming up to hold it in place I noticed something out of the corner of my eye, the left over blue rods. So of course I thought, "what about the other knot in the pilot and look there is another one on the rocket, and look there are some rods left over. So what else could I do but connect the two knots with the blue rod. I have to say I am getting good at bending this stuff and after three different times I got it done and on a base none the less, and now the rest of the story........



as always, 
"Good night and may God bless"

No comments:

Post a Comment