Monday, September 8, 2014

more on the Christmas front





Here is the latest carving, I just like this guy for some reason. He is carved from a 1 1/2 corner cut and is just over 4" long and almost 2" wide. I had gotten away from the smaller carvings but I really like these guys and I think they are a great size to hang on the tree. Don't get me wrong the larger ones hang on a tree wonderfully, it just comes down to what size you prefer.

 

This guy has had a busy couple months and is trying his best to stay awake but his best efforts seem to be falling a little short. He has a content look on his face so he obviously completed the task at hand, whether it be making toys or taking a midnight ride around the globe with eight reindeer. I leave the story line to whoever takes one of these guys home.
 
as always happy trails
and
Carpe diem 4 carving

No comments:

Post a Comment