Saturday, August 16, 2014

another power carving, mini




This is carved from one of the tips of the pieces I cut up, these are small sections so I am struggling with detail but for the most part I like this one. After I was done carving it I took it to the band saw cut off the carved section and will carve the other side next week. I will look through what I have carved by the end of next week and see if there is anything I want to put in my Etsy shop. The only other thing I might do to this is add some color but if I do it will only be on the cap or in the beard, as of now I haven't actually made a decision one way or the other. Seeing it on the screen made me think maybe color, and if color where and how much.


 
as always happy trails
and
 Carpe diem 4 carving
 

No comments:

Post a Comment