Saturday, August 23, 2014

My Pinterest page

http://www.pinterest.com/cartoons2/As you may have noticed I have added a new link to the left. I now have a page on Pinterest set up for my cartoons, carvings and just stuff. I am not a big fan of having twenty pages to handle but in todays world "you must have a web presence", yeah ok, what ever.

I have to say I am never surprised at how behind the times I am at any given time, I have family that have obviously been on this site for a good while from their followers and followings. So as if there wasn't enough to do each day I will now try to get a grip on this new site, so far it seems pretty cool. So for those who haven't seen my cartoon side there is a board for that and of course there is a board or two of my carvings and a board on inkwells.

I love the old inkwells and the elaborate designs for them. Of course this was back when people would write on paper with pen and ink. Back in the day peoples hand writing was almost an art form in itself, back when people had penmanship. I have no idea what they have now, tabletmanship, keyboardmanship..........................augh!

 Give me a pencil and a piece of paper or a knife and a block of wood. I am part of the old school club based on craftsmanship and proud of it.

 
 
as always happy trails
and
Carpe diem 4 what
makes you happy


No comments:

Post a Comment