Thursday, August 21, 2014

power carving relief

I have a new set up for power carving, it is more of a power carving station. Here is the video showing how I have it set up, click here. I have been standing in the front yard holding the pine knot in one hand and holding the Dremel in the other. I think this worked out pretty well and will definitely try this again and see if this seems to be a better way of doing things but so far I am happy with the setup.



Here is the finished piece, man is it me or does he look a bit grumpy, maybe it's the bump on the nose. At first I thought about making the little extension on the left an ear but then decided that it would actually make an interesting nose. Have a great day, enjoy the video, or not and................................

as always happy trails
and
Carpe diem 4 carving

No comments:

Post a Comment